||Please see below for the FAQs and pricing information for families, children, newborn and maternity. For information about high school seniors, click here. For information about corporate headshots, click here.
What are your prices?
We offer different collections at a variety of prices to satisfy every customer. Each of our Photo Package Collections includes a purchasing credit that can be used to towards the purchase of prints, wall art, frames and albums once the photo session is complete. Clients who purchase a Photo Package Collection can place their order for the items of their choosing using our standard Package Price List.
What is included?
No matter what collection you decide to purchase, we dedicate the same amount of care and attention to your session so that we can fully realize your creative vision. We spend as much time as necessary with you so that when you leave our studio with custom made artwork of your loved ones, it is sure to be something you will cherish always. Here’s how it works:
So what ARE your prices for Photo Package Collections?
- Before you even come in for your session, we’ll have a pre-session consultation (either in person at our studio or on the phone) where we will listen to your ideas and vision and we can plan out our time together. Not sure what exactly you’re looking for? Don’t worry…we can help you define that. We will discuss best clothing choices, how to prepare for your session and what to expect when you arrive. We’ll also help you figure out which package is right for you and we’ll schedule the session time to best fit into your day.
- We will meet either on location or in-studio for your session. The amount of time allotted for the shoot varies and will be determined when we connect for the consultation.
- About a week after the session takes place, you’ll return to our studio for your ordering appointment. We’ll sit down and review the best images from your session. Here you’ll have a chance to order your custom collection of products whether it’s wall art, albums, boutique keepsakes, framed canvases and/or digital files.
- Your favorite photographs will then be posted to a password protected online gallery to share with your friends and family after your order has been placed. Additional print orders can be placed online for up to 7 days.
- And as a special gift, after your order is placed, you will be given access to a Custom Mobile App that can be installed on your smart phone. You will have unlimited access to view your 10 favorite images via our exclusive app!
Something Simple: $300 (includes a $150 purchasing credit)
Something Special: $500 (includes a $400 purchasing credit)
Something Significant: $800 (includes a $725 purchasing credit)
Something Spectacular: $1200 (includes a $1200 purchasing credit)
Are these still your prices if I have a large group to be photographed?
The above package pricing applies to one family up to 4-6 people. If you have a group of 6 or more people that is multigenerational and/or multiple families are in town for a reunion or event, there is an additional cost depending on the size of your group. We’ve found large group sessions to be more complicated endeavors that require more time and attention than our standard session. This approach ensures that we are not rushed and that your photos are exactly how you envisioned. Please call us at 503-232-6836 or email us at email@example.com for a customized large group session quote.
I’m unsure about which level of package I want. Can I purchase just the session now and then decide on the product later?
For those clients on a budget, we do have the option of simply paying for the session now and then placing your order using our A La Carte Price list. However, given the overall savings clients will experience with our Package Options, we encourage everyone to dive in with the Package. However if we can’t convince you to commit to a package, our studio session only fee is $100. A La Carte digital file pricing starts at $195 and A La Carte Print pricing starts at $75.
What are the prices for the products that you offer?
Add 30% to all above product prices for A La Carte Pricing.
- Canvas Wall Art (Gallery Wraps or Fine Art Canvas) starts at $250.
- Gift Prints (custom prints, 8x10 or smaller) start at $59-$79.
- Albums start at $499.
- Digital files start at $150 for one high resolution file (includes print release so you can create as many prints or upload to as many social media sites as you’d like). We also offer digital bundle packages that start at $599.
What if I spend all the photo credit dollars included in my package but I still want to buy more?
You can purchase additional items beyond your package at the a la carte pricing rate, but you will find better value when purchasing within your package. This is why we encourage all clients to consider in advance what you would like to walk away with when the process is complete. Is it wall art? An album? A canvas collage? Printed press cards? All of the above? We can quickly and easily help you figure out which package is right for you. Call us at 503-232-6836 or connect via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about it!
Do these prices apply to high school senior portraits too?
We love to photograph high school seniors and we do a great job of it too. Click here to be redirected to our website especially for Senior Portrait Photography where you’ll find a complete portfolio of our work and answers to all your questions. Or simply call (503-232-6836) or email us (email@example.com). We’re here to answer any questions you might have and to help you book a session.
Is there an additional fee for shooting on location?
Our full service studio has an interior studio space that’s decked out with a wide variety of backdrops, lighting set ups and props. We also have our newly designed portrait garden where we can make use of gorgeous natural light and beautiful landscaping for a more outdoor look. But if you have a special location in mind, we would gladly meet you there. As long as your location is within 15 miles of our Portland studio, there is no additional location fee.
How do I book a session?
Booking your session online is one of the best ways to schedule a shoot with us. Click to be directed to our online booking system. There you can choose the time and day that works best for you and we will follow up with you via phone or email for a consultation to determine which collection is right for you. You can also contact us directly at 503-232-6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have all your questions answered. We’d love to hear from you.